The 6 weeks since the WW Trust acquired ownership of the Football Club have been as busy as the negotiations before then were intense!
While Gary Waddock and his staff concentrate on matters on the pitch, there is much to be done off it. The new WWFC Board is busy working on many matters (including Food and Beverage, Cash Turnstile etc) and the Trust Directors involved there are playing a full and active part. We hope to update Trust members and fans very soon and for a number of changes to be visible by the time of our first home match. Not everything will have been ‘fixed’ by then but good progress is being made.
In the meantime the WW Trust Board is taking a fresh look at its role as it moves from being a link to the club into actually owning it! Some changes will need to be approved by the next AGM but others can be achieved before then. Currently under review and being worked on are:
- The Trust Rules
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Our logo and ’strapline’ – currently ‘ the link to your club’
- Website and all forms of communication
- Events including supporter evenings
- Projects – mainly assisting with the 125 anniversary celebrations
- Trust Member Recruitment – we still need more members!